RE: [Harp-L] Pop is for the weak.

Hey before things get really weird, I want to clarify that I wrote:

Pop is for the week NOT Pop is for the weak. Meaning POP music is
here today gone by the end of the week. Please don't mix my
messages...

Believe what you want about advertising and the music industry.
Labels pay for the airtime. That's a fact.  Do your research. They
decide who the HITs will be, the masses has a less of a say then you
think.  If somebody in power decided Jazz is the next "IT" music then
it would be.  Unfortunately they are all following each other and
thus the circle of mediocrity continues. There are exceptions of
course. IMOWFL

Think of American Idol.  Many of these "musicians" wouldn't make it
in thier own backyard. Many of the people on this list are WAY
better.  IMOWFL

Chris Michalek

www.michalekstrone.com
CD Available