RE: [Harp-L] freedom

I'm not entirely happy with my first CD.  I don't think it's terrible
by any means and I know there are only a handful of players that can
play that stuff. The skill, technique and passion is there but it
didn't translate well. Studio nerves?  I don't know. It mostly goes
against the grain of what I do.  There are many reason for this but
not for discussion on this list (at least not now)

There are more recent recordings of what I am doing presently

http://www.michalekstrone.com/music.htm  Judge from the newer samples
as the music is more accurate to how I think. There are newer studio
recording as well as live clips that are totally improvised.