From: "Jay M. Thompson" <JMThomps@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 5:35 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Audix Fireball & Bushman Torpedo

> These are a couple of new mics on the market which seem to be departures
from the "standard" approach to blues harp mics. I've not seen much about
either mic except from the companies who market them.
> Anyone tried them? What kind of applications, amps, etc?
> Thanks,
> Jay

> The St.Vincent email system added the following official information to
this message.
> ------------------------------------------------------------NOTICE OF
CONFIDENTIALITY [STV-NOTIFY-041405]
> The information in this email, including attachments, may be confidential
and/or privileged and may contain confidential health information. This
email is intended to be reviewed only by the individual or organization
named as addressee. If you have received this email in error please notify
St.Vincent Health immediately - by return message to the sender or to
infosec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - and destroy all copies of this message and any
attachments. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of
St.Vincent Health. Confidential health information is protected by state and
federal law, including, but not limited to, the Health Insurance Portability
and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of 1996 and related regulations.