[Harp-L] Tulsa Read's Cancer Progress Report

I would like to first of all, thank all of my harmonica friends, students
and colleagues for their Emails and prayers. I had two operations last Wednesday
 afternoon to have the Cancer cells removed from the entire left side of my
inner  wall of my cheek, and from the back of my top lip. There is some nerve
damage,  along with some loss of feeling in the lip, so that will effect the
quality of  my harmonica playing. I still have to go through a series of tests
to see if the  doctor was able to remove all of the Cancer cells. My mouth is
very swollen, and  it hurts. I have stitches in it from my left jaw to my top
lip. I don't want to  go through what my friend Doug Tate went through. If any
of you harmonica  players ever have any type of lumps (no matter what size) on
your tongue,  gums or in the inner walls of your cheeks, have an oral surgeon
 examines them right away. Don't put it off. Please keep your prayers coming.
 Many thanks, and God  Bless.              Tulsa Read
_www.harmonicaonline.com_ (http://www.harmonicaonline.com)