RE: [Harp-L] Jason Ricci lands another positive review

Another big congrats are due for Jason and his ~HOT~ band!!!  Way to go,
guys!

I just noticed that Blueswax's 11/23 review of Jason Ricci and New Blood's
"Blood On The Road" CD is titled, "Epitome of 21st Century Blues."  That
pretty much captures the sentiment of the glowing review.  You can check it
out at http://www.blueswax.com/ (look under the "Blueswax Picks" section).

You have to be a member (it's free) but if you like blues, you'll probably
like Blueswax, the on-line side of "Blues Review" magazine.  I know do.
Helps me keep up to date, and has very good interviews.  In one recent
example, Bob Margolin logged a great interview with my blues mandolin
playing buddy Rich DelGrosso, who teaches at the Telluride Blues and Brews
Acoustic Blues Camp and writes for Blues Review.  [Incidentally, Rich just
released a superb CD titled, "Get Your Nose Outta My Business."  A host of
great blues musicians lend Rich a hand, including his chum Pinetop Perkins
and harpers James Harman and Gary Allegretto.  Sweeeet!]

A glowing review in a fine e-zine.

Michelle