RE: [Harp-L] Lee Oskar's Moustache

I had a beard and mustache for many years, and played Lee Oskars the whole
time.  I never searched for a solution to the hair grabbing because, well it
made me play better.  As soon as a mustache hair was grabbed, and the sharp
pain and eye watering hit, I would get the instant blues and attack the harp
with a vengeance. It was worth the pain. :-)

Robert G.