[Harp-L] JR gets props on STL radio

Listening to the local NPR station tonight, they had a show on the past and future of St. Louis blues scene. Small feature on Mr. J. Ricci who is playing Sunday night at the "Jr. Blues" show at BB's 8pm. They played a tasty cut of his on the air. So anyone in the vicinity might want to check that show out.

Glad to hear the guests give JR props as one of the top new harpers around. One of the guests was from the Bottom's Up Blues Gang here locally, whose harp player Adam Andrews just blew us away at Jam Camp in April with his playing. So check them out too if you can. They also played a cut of theirs with the excellent Eric McSpadden sitting in for Adam.

Way to go Jason (and Adam). Don't know whether I'll make the show Sat, but wanted to let you all know that we're getting some good PR for JR here.

Fred S