RE: [Harp-L] jazz

Just so you all know that wasn't me. I purposely did not say who it
was so people would not assume it was good because of who did it.

That was Howard Levy playing a jazz tune. He doesn't have anything
like this record except for for the Summit Sampler CD. (I have one
copy left that I'm holding for Ben Felten)

That tune is an example of music at it's highest level.  Howard had
never before played that tune on the harmonica but did not hesitate
when it was called by Jack McDuff (BTW-that tune is the last
recording of his music before his passing)

You can tell Howard wasn't happy with his immediate choice of harps
which is why you hear him go from Db to Low Eb to Bb harps.  He is so
good that you can't detect any of his uncomfortableness unless you
know him.  This is why Howard is one of the world's elite musicians.