[Harp-L] duplicate posts

I am aware of the duplicate postings.  They all have gwavadat.txt
attachments added to them.  As far as I can tell gwavadat attachements are
plain text, looking at them with view there's no underlying hex or coding.
 They also show up in the digest with admin numbers at the botom.  We
haven't changed any settings on our server so I'm mystified as to origin.
For now I've added a filter to the incoming mail to try and snag them
before they get sent, if they're being generated internally I'm not sure
this will solve it.  If any users have any insights into this problem drop
me a line.  fjm harp-l-listowner