[Harp-L] New jazz chrome cd

Hendrik Meurkens asked me to let everyone know he has a new Brazilian jazz cd. You can hear excerpts from it on his website. http:// www.hendrikmeurkens.com
I don't have a copy of the cd but I did listen to bits of it on the site. All I gotta say is sweeeeeeeeeeeet. If you love Toots Brazil Project cds
you will love this one. There is also a short video you can download on Hendrik's website that gives some insight into the making of the cd.
He talks about the harmonica toward the end of the video.

A no BS player he is the true heir to Toots legacy.

If you are in within driving distance he will be playing at the Harrisburg PA. Hilton between Dec. 9-11. There is never a cover charge in the jazz room.

Play on Hendrik:-)

mike