RE: [Harp-L] Portable amp

I cannot tell a lie, it was I who contacted Jim about the Hog-20 battery and
he let me know I'd have to buy a new one if I wanted to keep using it.  You
can buy replacements for about $45.  Pretty steep considering the price of
the amp to begin with.

Robert G.

PS - I also contacted Jim to let him know how much I liked his Bottle 'o
Blues mic I bought from him.  It sounds great on my newly modified 65'
Fender Deluxe.  No, no, no...of course I don't have anything to do with his
company.  Just a satisfied customer, especially of his servce.