[Harp-L] LW Tremelo

Goin' Dowm Slow; electronic tremelo  Thanks for replies.  Yes, I think it sounds cool.  Yes, I think the giveaway is the regularity of the pulse and some other electro-sonic thing that I can't put my finger on that just doesn't sound "natural."  Interesting that the track went unissued for so long.  The reason I posted the question (apart from seeking confirmation that my ears are screwed on right) was that I had never noticed an LW trem before and never heard any mention of it (on the web or in "the book").  The general consensus seems to be that tremelo is not as desirable as reverb/delay -- I suppose that's true, you wouldn't want to hear tremelo all the time!  But LW makes good use of it on that track, IMO.

  I have a tremelo on my '67 Ampeg ReverboJet.  I don't use that amp all that much and never use the tremelo.  In fact, with the lower preamp tubes in it, when I turn the trem on, the volume drops way down.  Maybe I'll put the old AX7's back in and experiment with the trem a bit (maybe I'll find that 1 of the tubes drives the trem and just up that one).

  BTW, I love this list!  I live in a rural area where there just ain't alot of people who give a hoot about this stuff.
  --john k.