[Harp-L] You can learn to play jazz on diatonic

Hi Everyone,
In case everyone forgot, Howard Levy has begun offering a week long class
where the focus is learning how to play jazz on the diatonic harp.
The first such opportunity in 13 years when Howard taught every year for a
week in West Virgina. I attended the last of those classes back in 1992,
and I also attended the latest class this past October, on the Outer Banks
in North Carolina.
They are planning to do the class again probably next October!
For info please email Margie Farmer at mtfarmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am planning to save money and time in my schedule now, so it will not be
a hardship at the last minute! This vacation was not real cheap, but as
far as vacations go, and what I got, I believe it was a bargain!
All the best, and Happy Thanksgiving!
Bob Meehan
www.bobmeehan.net