Subject: [Harp-L] Douglas Tate Tributes/ Pat Missin at SPAH

At the moment we're in the process of tracking down who was  videotaping at
SPAH, 2005, in order to allow Douglas Tate's family  to see the many tributes
paid to him at this SPAH, including Pat  Missin's moving harmonica dedication.

 Of course they'd love to see anything of the entire convention,  but if
anyone has audio recordings or minidisk videos they'd prefer to keep  private and
just dupe the portion covering the tributes, I'd happily  collect anything you
might have and forward them on.  You can contact me  offlist at:
EGS1217@xxxxxxx

Thanks to everyone who's helped so far,
Elizabeth