[Harp-L] '61 Brownface Fender Concert 4x10 sighting

I have kept my eyes out for one of these, and now that one's out there I've
got no liquid cash, and seller doesn't want to wait for me to sell
something!  Anyway just thought I'd let folks know incase anyone with
better financial solvency is in the market.  Call Art at (704) 434-8383 or
see this relisting on eBay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7367890791&rd=1&sspagenam
e=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1
(No, I have no financial interest, but if you get it, could I maybe borrow
it sometime!)
By the way, anyone looking for a cherry blackface '65 Vibrolux Reverb?
Zig

http://mail2web.com/ .