[Harp-L] Bob Meehan's harps

Hi All-

I bought one of Bob Meehan's Special 20's (in A), and was so pleased with it that I ordered 4 more keys. This is my first try at custom harps and I was happy to see the big difference that a custom harp makes. It is louder, easier blowing, easy to bend, and in tune. I was using Lee Oskars before this, and although I still like the LO's, the custom Special 20 is a stronger sounding, easier blowing harp.
No affiliation, blah, blah blah-just a satisfied customer.

Bill