[Harp-L] Jazz

Both Chris and Rob have graciously included me on their lists of jazz players. Gosh, thanks guys, but I don't belong there. I certainly work hard at playing chromatically (and your posts are some evidence that I may be getting somewhere), but I'm exploring the Latin, pop, and swing side of things. Put me up on a stage with real jazz guys and, unless I get to call the tune or the band is feeling extra merciful, I simply can't hang.

It seems probable to me that there are less than five people worldwide that could hang with Howard Levy and William Galison playing strong, no-excuses jazz on diatonic. Certainly less than ten. I'm not one of them.

George