[Harp-L] Slide Man Slim website and single

Hi harp-l'ers -

Just wanted y'all to know that my new web single "Sneak Attack" is available as a free download on my new website:

www.slidemanslim.com

It's a chromatic instrumental. This is a little different bag then my other recent recordings with Penny. 2005 Bonfiglio seminar grads have already heard it. But for the rest of you, hope you enjoy it!

(BTW, the links pages are still pretty rough and missing many, many important references, this will have to evolve over time...)

- Slim.