Re: [Harp-L] Re: William Galison

<< As far as my second post goes, until I hear otherwise, I will stand by
my original statement that Howard Levy is the only diatonic harmonica
player that can play jazz at a high level. Again this is not to
disparage the capabilities or take away from the achievements of Jason
Ricci, Carlos Del Junco (or my own for that matter) in the styles of
music that we choose to pursue.>>

Jason, you may want to check out Sébastien Charlier. I'm not that keen on his sound, but harmonically speaking there is no doubt that he's totally in the realm of jazz. There are sound extracts on his website www.sebcharlier.com.

Ben