[Harp-L] Re: William Galison

Thanks to all for pointing out that my mystery harp player was/is William Galison. I came to that conclusion myself, through a brief search on the internet. Although I wasn't sure that he was the guy, as all of the online cuts that I listened to were on the chromatic harmonica. I'll keep an ear out for his diatonic work.

As far as my second post goes, until I hear otherwise, I will stand by my original statement that Howard Levy is the only diatonic harmonica player that can play jazz at a high level. Again this is not to disparage the capabilities or take away from the achievements of Jason Ricci, Carlos Del Junco (or my own for that matter) in the styles of music that we choose to pursue.

Thanks again,

Jason