Re: [Harp-L] Mr. Tate

I just got in from Istanbul & Louisiana.......saw the news and myriad of
emails paying tribute Doug Tate.....

I'm saddened and in shock at the moment, I'll try and get some rest before I
offer some words about this GIANT in the Harmonica World........his LOSS is
immeasurable!!!!!!!!!!!

Doug, I know your reading this in spirit , THANK YOU, WE LOVE YOU, WE MISS
YOU.....

condolences to his family and friends. Doug's impact on our community goes
WAY beyond mortal words.....but I took comfort in reading all the heartfelt
and beautiful writings here on Harp-l.....

In Sympathy,
Rob Paparozzi