[Harp-L] Pat Missin at SPAH

I contacted Elizabeth after her post about Pat Missin's tribute to Douglas at SPAH
because Pat wanted Douglas to see or hear it. Douglas wanted him to play there, and
they had been friends for a long time before Pat moved to the USA from England.
Douglas's enforced absence made the performance even more poignant.

SPAH do not appear to have made an official recording of any sort so Douglas could
never hear it, but Pat would like Barbara and Douglas's children to hear it, if it is
in any way possible.

Elizabeth does not have one but is anyone aware if any personal audio or video copies
exist, and if so how can I get hold of one. Pat would love to hear them too.

Roger

Chairman - National Harmonica League.