[Harp-L] Kalamazoo I

HI Folks,

Some of you might remember my inquiring a couple of weeks ago about the
Fender Pro-Junior amp.  I wanted a small practice amp and I was considering
buying one of these.  Well as it turned out I ended up buying a Kalamazoo I
on Ebay.  The Kalamazoo came yesterday and I thought I'd let anybody who's
interested know how it sounds.

The truth is it sounds great for an amp this small.  It produces a very nice
tone and a nice amount of break-up.  This amp will be perfect for carrying
over to band practice instead of my bid heavy Holland.  My only complaint is
that it really isn't very loud.  I expected it to be weak in the volume
department but I am a bit surprised just the same.  With the volume all the
way up I might just be able to cut through the rest of our band.  But as a
practice amp it will be fine.  So, any of you folks thinking of getting a
Kalamazoo I should be advised the it definitely isn't loud enough for even a
small club.  You could always mic. it though.  Later,

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh