Re: [Harp-L] Mystery Harp Player

Others have correctly identified your mystery man as William Galison.
Although William is primarily a chromatic player he does great things
with diatonic as well.  He floored me at SPAH2002 in Columbus at the
blues jam with an amazingly fluid 4th position minor solo.  William
also was the guitarist in the band that backed banquet headliner
Frederick Yonnet, and at one point, when Fred wanted William to
accompany him on a tune, our beloved Doug Tate walked up from the
audience and handed William his own Rennaisance to play.  What a
delightful evening!

http://www.williamgalison.com/

William is the inventor of the Moon Watch, which is described on this
site: http://www.moonwatch.com/

-tim