[Harp-L] Re: The angels' portion

Hi Winslow,

your explanation why a wiskey becomes better and better by the time
was informative and interesting. Some remarkings:

It´s new to me that the Lord´s helpful servants are wiskey friends though
ethylene alcohol is called in German also "Weingeist"!!!

Everybody knows that your actual president had been a friend of a
"drop of the good stuff" until an angel stopped him. In this connection it´s
interesting that most people don´t believe that angels really excist but
when they survived a fatal situation they assert "an angel has helped me".

A good friend wrote me offlist that Doug "didn´t want any fuss" when friends
tried to start a prayer action for him.

Now Doug has gone and I´d liked to know whether St. Peter would offer him
a drop of that angel´s portion gone by the wind on earth.

Well, Winslow, don´t take it seriously, it was just an idea of mine.

Cheers to Doug!

Siegfried