Re: [Harp-L] amp cosmetic repair/clean

Hi! Thanks for you replay.

What is so special about the pots that you can't find replacements? You
> could try some spray tuner cleaner in them before you replace them.

Well, I mean pot knobs. They are special and it would be cool if i could
reproduct them.

As to the grill cloth, I have no idea, except maybe to remove it and hand
> wash or replace it.

This is the thing the most I am interested in. I dont want to replace it,
because I could not find same grille cloth. But what is good for cleaning
that?
I dont want to harm too.

A.