[Harp-L] Xmas blues. When Where?

Hi all,
           I am lucky enough to be coming to the states for the xmas period.  Can anyone over there help with info on must see gigs/jams between Dec 15 and Jan 20.  I will be mainly based in the Grand Rapids Michigan area, although I think at least one trip to Chicago will be poss.
           Looking forward to reading any suggestions thanks for the help.

 Yahoo! Model Search  - Could you be the next catwalk superstar? Check out the competition now