[Harp-L] Re:RainbowJimmy/pigpen/mel/sonny terry

 Very well said Rainbowjimmy. I'm an  unabashed Big Walter wannabe myself, but I've been thinking lately of  some unrecognized harp players outside of the Chicago blues mold.

  Doc Watson, Spider John Koerner, and John Hammond Jr. are three still  living players that have a great harp sound and deserve acclaim.

  All three simultaneously sing, play great guitar, and play top notch  harp on a rack. I've seen all three live, at the Club 47 and other  clubs, and they're all definitely worth checking out.