[Harp-L] Re: Douglas tate

Farewell Doug,
  Doug was helpful and supportive to me from the very first day I emailed
Harp-L.  I have a lot of respect for him as a person, as well as his
accomplishments, with SPAH, Harp-L, the Renaissance, his books, and I know
he has done a great deal more besides.
  I'm grateful for generously sharing his knowledge both in playing the
instrument and improving it, as well as his contributions to the Chromatic
Harmonica Reference, as well as Slidemeister and later Harp On! email
groups when they were just starting out.  Thanks Doug.
 I'm really glad I got to meet him in person at Harmonica Summit 2000.
I will miss him.
-- G.