Re: [Harp-L] Harp-l Self Promotion Policy?

Jim, Thanks for taking the time to listen to my sound samples on CD Baby and
thanks to the list member(s)for giving links to my 'Alone With The Blues' CD in
the past. I have learned a lot from following the links of members as well.

I recently performed at the World Harmonica Festival in Trossingen, Germany. It
went very well. I had been on the road since the festival. It seems that
because of that performance there has been a bit of an unexpected run on my CDs
at CD Baby. I have sent more today, now that I am back, so CD Baby will have
them soon. In the meantime, for those who are interested, it should be possible
to backorder it from CD Baby or order it directly from my website.

Keith Dunn
http://www.keithdunn.com
htp://www.cdbaby.com/cd/keithdunn

Quoting James Sterett <jsterett@xxxxxxxxx>:

"...I, for one, appreciate list members including links to their web sites, and
other places of interest. We all have at least one common interest around here.
As a matter of fact, awhile back, someone posted a link to your web site or
maybe CD Baby and your record. I followed it, and was knocked out by your
music. Now I'm that much wiser for it."