Re: [Harp-L] best of pigpen

I think the boring part was that she pretty much used the same approach to every song--beat it to death. The pitiable part started with what she looked like on stage--some people think she played the appearance of being falling down drunk, but it may have been real. I was grossed out.

I think I should stop. I'll be the first one to admit I've been way off topic.

Hear Barrelhouse Solly on the internet--that's me

http://www.soundclick.com/barrelhousesolly

Yes, it's what everyone has been clamoring for--pictures of the cats:

http://ratemykitten.com/my/?gallery=willie_mctell