Re: [Harp-L] Douglas tate

Wow, that's a surprise.

I recently changed jobs and switched my harp-l address to my home. Thus for six months I've been receiving but not reading my harp-l.

Last night I finally skimmed through about 10,000 emails and threw most of them away unread. Then I started reading the fresh ones.

Harp-l still has interesting stuff in it.

This morning I check the list and find a long time harp-l friend has passed.

I'll miss his wisdom.

Things changed

Sam