From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Attila Czigány
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 6:23 PM
To: harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] amp cosmetic repair/clean

Hello!

I need some advices how to clean out an old tube monster. It has thick dust
in it, and there are some small scratches on its grille cloth, needs new
pots, the panel plate and the grille cloth is dirty.
How can I clean these things, and with what?
Does anybody tried to reproduct old style special pots?
Any suggestion?

Thanks
Attee