[Harp-L] Cambridge

One of my fondest experiences working for and playing with Sonny Terry was
playing the Passim Coffee House in Cambridge. The owners were still funky 50's
throwbacks and great people, the audience was always great. That's where I
first  met Jerry Portnoy who had the utmost respect and love for Sonny, we
became  friends from then on. So did anyone ever see Little Walter on a great
night,  most of what I have heard was when he was too drunk or ill to sound decent.