[Harp-L] Written Music

Hi Gang,
Carol Axford, a good harmonica player told me she has 2 books now  available.
The first called "suite in G by Lee (her husband) containing five  original
piece
for Harmonica and Piano.
  Passepied,   Elegy<    French  Waltz,   Folk Song,  and Hananera.
and the other book by Carol herself containing
Hoenpipe,   Windmills of your Mind, and Christmas medley
These are for sale at 12 pounds sterling per book.
She is not on Harp-l so I said I would pass any orders on to her,
 so if you are intereseted in these let me know
Regards
Norman