[Harp-L] Subject: James Cotton on Long Island next March....

My favorite venue to see interesting acts on Long Island is the IMAC  theater
in Huntington....great old theater renovated now for primarily music
acts...fabulous acoustics, audiences who buy tickets for acts they've never  heard of
just to support the Arts on Long Island.  Safire - The Uppity  Blues Women
were recently featured.     I checked the  website for something else and
noticed that JAMES COTTON is booked for March 10,  2006!  The tickets are very
affordable..less than $40 and every seat is  great (it's a small theater).  It's
non-profit, sponsored partly by  New York State Council for the Arts......lots
of great restaurants around, some  directly across the street.  I'm still
hoping for Jason Ricci and New Blood  to book there and blow the roof off.
Elizabeth

_Click here: Inter-Media  Art Center GROOVE_
(http://www.imactheater.org/cotton.html)