[Harp-L] new sound clips

We had a very busy music weekend so last night we decided to take it
easy improv the entire night.  There are no real melodies as most of
it is just listening and jamming with each other. There are a few
very cool moments and others that are less than, even so, it was an
enjoyable evening for us and the audience appeared to be in a quite a
trance. I noticed them not talking and simply swaying back and forth
to the music. That is the moment I live for.

http://www.michalekstrone.com/music/sixth_street.mp3
http://www.michalekstrone.com/music/sea_squared.mp3
http://www.michalekstrone.com/music/lets_jam.mp3

Chris Michalek