Re: [Harp-L] Master Maestro Mister Mark DID forget one little thing

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave R. Fertig" <drfertig@xxxxxxxxx>

Mark, you are a kind, thoughtful, smart and diligent fellow when working for others like the great Jon Gindick, yet for yourself you forgot the first rule: Promote your own gigs!

So please tell us, WHERE IS YOUR JAM BROTHER? I'm guessing SoCal, but without an address that's a lotta drivin' around with the windows open...

Yes, that was my plan David, I just wanted to get the first one under my belt so I
wouldn't make an ass of myself in front of my fellow harp brethren.

Here's a link to the restaurant site,

http://www.watersrestaurant.com/

The jam runs for the next five Sundays from 4:00 - 8:00

Mark