[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 27, Issue 22

Mark- Best of luck with your jam venture. I have a few concerns about your gear plan. First, the Masco for vocals- Which Masco? Are you using an impedance matching transformer to run your low imp SM58 into a high impedance amp? Second, depending on the volume practices of your guitar player, you could find the guitar is too loud and the harp is lost in the mix. Maybe you take the Princeton and have the guitar player use the 5W amp. Finally, have you played with the percussionists? Could get a little busy.......

Jim R