[Harp-L] Re. recent fracas

Well, fjm, list-owner, maitre de plaisire, your reminder to pay attention
to the list guidelines came just in time.

Though such list "discussions" are fortunately relative rare but they
show why this extraordinary harp forum needs an ADMINISTRATION by
all means.

Just let me say this: all our former "list-owners" as Chris Pierce,
Hugh Messenger and Michael Polesky did an excellent job and
our actual owner moves excatly in their tracks.

Siegfried