[Harp-L] ouch?

Years ago Winslow and I had a friendly "rivalry" for a minute on the "L". It
was mostly poking for fun - sure, it caused a bit of a stir at the time, but
it was never mean spirited. I wrongly assumed that Chris was in the same arena
as Winslow.

Had I known how angry Chris was, I never would have continued. It was more a
poking fun at the ego, as far as I was concerned. I certainly didn't take it
too seriously.

I'm sorry that what should have been an offlist comment to me was posted
publicly. It was a bad move, IMO.

I apologize for my contribution to this fiasco.

Let's get back to reality now.

The Iceman