From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Chris
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2005 1:12 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Bendometer Software

Hi All
     Does anyone know whats happening/happened to the Bendometer
harmonica software? I paid my donation a bit over a week ago and still
don't have access to the program. I have emailed the author of  the
program and posted a message on the Bendometer support  forum but have
had no reply from either. Has Bendometer been abandoned? Has anyone else

had trouble like this with bendometer?

Chris
 Lake Macquarie
  Australia