[Harp-L] Embossing is an established practice

> Siegfried wrote:
> > Actually, the World Harmonica Festival takes place in Trossingen
> > and I bet that not a single embossed harp is played on stage.

Actually, I was maybe not surprised, but at any rate very impressed to see
that chromatic playing on the diatonic is not the exception anymore. There
were several players doing it very well this festival. To name a few (but
not all):

Tinus - Holland
Rodrigo Eisinger - Brazil
Rainy G - Taiwan
Ludo - Belgium
Matthias - Switzerland
Olaf - Germany
Rachelle - France
Ben Bouman - Holland
Roland van Straaten - Switzerland

And these were not featured artists, just participants. Most of them played
on custom instruments or customized their own.

>From the artists using embossed harps, I would guess Steve Baker, Joe
Filisko, Marc Breitfelder, Steven de Bruyn, just for the start.

So, embossing and playing the diatonic chromatically is an established fact.
And the music coming out of chromatically played diatonics is getting better
and better.

All the best,
Fernando