re: [Harp-L] Willis

>I have a little footage of Bruce playing on Stage with Jr Wells and although it's not long he has a pretty strong tone
uses tongue blocking and holds his bullet mic correctly.  i would certainly let him up if he asked to sit in (yeah like
that will happen anytime soon:-).  I remember he used to play on his old TV show Moonlighting many many moons ago so he
has obviously been playing for quite some time.  He also has a great deal of money and can afford lessons with whoever
he would like to get them from if he so desired.
I heard (don't know how accurate the source is) that he may have had a few with Rod Piazza.