Re: [Harp-L] Willis

Just checking, Bob. Wouldn't want anyone to get the wrong idea!

Oh, Jason Ricci was in town last night. It isn't often that I am able to sit
and enjoy someone's playing to the point that I am physically worn out after
the performance. That boy can flat out play. Made me feel like a rookie!

http://www.myspace.com/harmonicajohns