[Harp-L] Rod and Honey Piazza classes

Hi,

Rod's harmonica class schedule will be a 4 hour minimum workshop. The reason
I state minimum time is that once the jamming starts I had to throw people
out including Rod and Honey. However that won't happen this time because we
are doing in my Oceanside, CA offices again on Sunday 12/18 as I posted last
Monday and on Sunday,1/29 starting at 11am sharp.

The format will include amplification and Rig discussion, followed by song
dissection as Honey calls it , then instruction and practice for various
skill levels followed by playing time emphasizing timing, rhythm and
accurate chord changes plus advanced soloing techniques for the appropriate
skill level.

For further information please contact me off list as well as for
information on band coaching.

Dennis B. Alters, MD,

Diplomate, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology

Diplomate, American Board of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Neurology