[Harp-L] Harp-o-centric custom ringtones

I just got a new mobile phone (nothing terribly fancy, a Siemens AX75). I'd love to arm it with some cool harp-o-centric custom ringtones. Can anyone point out where I might find some online? Would love Walter blowing the opening line to "Juke" or the beginning of Butter's "Born In Chicago." You see where I'm going with this.... Also, if anyone out there's savvy about this stuff, help would be appreciated. Can you direct me to a "Loading Ringtones On Your Mobile Phone For Idiots" faq? ;-)
Thanks,
MN