Re: [Harp-L] offer revoked.

Sean -

Good on ya for sharing your change of heart on this.

The temptation to treat a CD or cassette like, say, a toaster, is
always there because it's just a "thing". It's easy to forget that
this thing represents the often-meager livelihood of an artist.
People who wouldn't dream of counterfeiting a concert ticket might
burn copies of an in-print CD without a second thought. If nothing
else, you've done the community a service by helping to highlight
this issue and thus raise a little consciousness.

Winslow

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, sean stephens
<thepriapist@xxxx> wrote:

Hands up,yes, I concede I was being cheap in not simply purchasing
the original .
In mitigation I have several of both respected gents albums
(originals/purchased personally).
However that nevertheless does not excuse the original intention on
my part.
Apologies to all and especially George ,Bill and Paul (RIP)
Sean.