RE: [Harp-L] day jobs

day Jobs ain' all they're cracked up to be. I'm getting ready to
leave my day gig behind to be a road dawg for a few years or possibly
forever if I'm successful.

If it's a scary move because I have a super gravy day gig for one of
the world's most profitable companies that more than pays the bills
and allows me to book tours and come and go as I please while being
paid very well.  Still it's not worth losing on the dream of being a
true pro musician.