[Harp-L] Harmonica Historical Gems

Some interesting historical reading, which I found very fascinating. I have been trying to learn the exact date of Fuzzy's passing. I know it was early 2001, but I haven't come up with a definite date as yet. But see if you find this intriguing:

From an auto-biography by jazz sax musician Travis Jenkins, who died in December
2003

1968 was the year I met my second wife, Carol Feldman........

1970-78 -- Watching the submarines coming in and out of New London, Connecticut,
Carol and I wondered what we were going to do for the rest of our lives. Carol had an
uncle named Pete Pedersen who, with his brother and Carol's father Fuzzy Feldman, were
in the Harmonica Rascals. Pete was now writing jingles in a studio in Memphis, so Carol
and I found a car (an old Saab) on the streets of NY and drove it to Memphis where I got
a gig recording jingles and where I started to make some steady money.

--
BassHarp
PO Box 5061